Thursday, April 16, 2015

Introductions are in order

Hi there!

My guess is that you are reading this a while after it has been posted and therefore I am talking to you from sometime in the past. Let me tell you some things about entrepreneurship in the year 2015.


Almost everyone has, at some point in their life, considering opening up their own business, probably even you have, perhaps that's why you are reading this blog right now. Entrepreneurship is not simply about opening a shop and making a profit, it is about improving the way things work, even if by a little bit. Not everyone wants to be the next Richard Branson or Donald Trump and that's ok, but every entrepreneur should seek success by improving a product or service, or make a profit by helping the envoirnment.


Entrepreneurs are business owners with a conscience and a creative mind.


At some point in the process of you being a successful entrepreneur, you will be hit by the reality of the high amount of paperwork, risk, challenges and utter nuisances that exist around you. You might be excused to think that the world seems like its ready to throw everything at you to stop you reaching your dream. BUT DON'T DESPAIR!


This blog is intended to discuss any issues that you have and hopefully to help you connect and network with other people facing the same problem so that together the problem can be solved. Just as important, this blog is also here to remind you about the fun that you should be having as an entrepreneur. If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.



My story is quite a long one and to try and give you the whole biography into one paragraph would be impossible to say the least. Let me just introduce myself as Sergio, co-founder of industrial automation supplier, FIN Ltd.. I am Maltese (Malta is in Europe) and am currently based on this rock. I've owned my own businesses since 2010, though the business bug has been inside of me since the very young age of 13 years when I started selling second hand computer games in the school yard.

I look forward to hearing your story, I promise to reply in kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will have a look at it to see that it doesn't violate any of Google's moderation guidelines and will display it shortly.